Facilities Hire Terms & Conditions
Facilities Hire Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL USERS THAT BOOK WITH US AT THE WITHYWOOD CENTRE. THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BUT WILL APPLY TO ALL BOOKINGS. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ALSO AGREE TO ALL FUTURE MODIFICATIONS/AMMENDMENTS.
WE MAY CANCEL ANY BOOKING MADE WITH US WITHIN 14 DAYS. We will contact you if a booking is cancelled.
1. Any miscellaneous charges will be added to the final invoice.
2. The balance of the account is due no later than 30 days after date of invoice.
3. The Centre cannot be held responsible for any disruption to meetings caused by fire alarms and evacuation, as these are beyond our control. Please familiarise yourself with our fire exits/procedures. Information available from reception.
4. The Centre reserves the right to amend and reallocate booked space in order to remain flexible and accommodate the maximum number of bookings.
5. The Centre regrets that they cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained due to the act, neglect or default of the client or of any persons for whom the client is responsible.
6. The client will be responsible for and indemnify the Centre against all costs for loss, damage or injury sustained due to the act, neglect or fault of the client or of any person whom the client is responsible.
7. The Centre will not open during UK Bank Holidays.
8. Please inform the Centre should you wish to bring your own refreshments, should you organise outside catering you will be responsible for clearing this from the room on departure.
9. The Centre reserves the right to charge for any extra time incurred using the rooms outside of the times reserved.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building.
11. Information you have provided will remain private and confidential and will not be passed on to a third party.
12. You must contact us first when booking private parties or out-of-hours events that are less than 6 weeks from the date of hire. Anything booked out-of-hours within 6 weeks may not go ahead even if you have received confirmation.
COVID-19 – following the current pandemic, all Centre users must adhere to the government guidelines for which The Withywood Centre will be practicing. These include but are not limited to the following:-
• If you are attending a training session or activity at the Centre, please go straight to your room please do not congregate in communal areas
• The rooms for training or activities will be set out as requested and this will need to be submitted and agreed beforehand to ensure it follows correct social distancing measures
• If a room is booked, the equipment will be set out by SBCCT staff and thoroughly cleaned before each session. SBCCT takes no responsibility for any contamination that may occur if individuals move equipment from the agreed room layout
• There are designated spaces indicated by green circles situated on the floor around the centre for people to use when enquiring at reception
• Where appropriate social distancing cannot be maintained within the building, face coverings should be used.
• Please do not enter the Centre if you or any members of your family are showing symptoms and or are awaiting test results for COVID-19
• If using the lift only one household should use at any one time
• Cleaning schedule – communal areas of the building will be cleaned on a regular basis by SBCCT staff during office hours, these include lift, banisters, door handles and taps and flushes in wash rooms
• Certain equipment/areas around the centre may be cordoned off and not be possible to use in order to maintain social distancing, please adhere to these restrictions.
• Details of all delegates attending training sessions should be recorded and kept for 21 days by the event organiser
Notification of cancellations are to be made in writing and will be effective on the date received.
• Within 7 days of the event; the customer will be liable for 100% of total charges.
• Within 14 days of the event; the customer will be liable for 50% of the total charges.